Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Liebster Award Nomination

Liebster Award!



Shout out to Rowan at Funning Up My Life for nominating me. :) 

For those who don't know, the Liebster Award nomination is a fun way to learn about your blogger (me) as well as other bloggers that participate! There will be questions below where you'll get to learn all about me. Then, I nominate other people to play along by nominating them to do the task that I've just done. Enjoy!







How did you decide on the title of your blog, and what’s it about?

My blog is all about tea whether it's introducing the reader to new topics and information about tea, reviewing tea or just commenting on tea related things. I think it's a fun environment where I can get creative and get feedback from readers about what they want to read about.

What is your favorite food?

I love seafood. I'd have to say scallops. I could eat them every day. Fruit of the sea!

Can you give 11 random facts about yourself?
11 is a lot, but I'll give it a try. 

1. My favorite colors are purple and blue

2. I have Hashimoto's which is an auto immune disease and I've taken medicine for it since I was 7.

3. I'm an equestrian. I've owned 2 horses and one pony. :)

4. I'm an American! However I currently live in Wales

5. When I settle down in a place where I plan to live for a long time, I plan to have a tea cup collection. I only have two real teacups, and they're safely in storage at my mom's house. 

6. I once dyed my hair black. Looking back at old pictures, it looked terrible.

7. My boyfriend is from a town near London

8. My grandpa is one of my best friends

9. My feet are completely flat; there's no arch at all.

10. I have 3 tattoos but they are all pretty hidden and most people have no idea

11. I share one of my tattoos with Lady GaGa

What is an item you cannot live without? You can have more than 1

-My Mac, definitely. 

What is it you love most about blogging?

-I can say whatever I want in any style of writing. I can just be myself.

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

-The first wish would be that me and my family, loved ones, etc would get to all live to about 300. Any older and it would be hard to be alive that long. My second would be that crime didn't exist and thirdly I'd say that I'd ask for more wishes. :)

What is one country in the world you would like to visit? Why?

-I've always wanted to see Italy. Beautiful sights and great food. 

What are you currently watching or reading?

-Currently I'm reading the book The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins and it's so gripping. In the first couple days I got the book I read 250 pages. 
I'm currently watching the TV show American Crime. I love it. 

A long-lost relative leaves you a large sum of money. What do you do with it?

-I would get a beautiful house in San Francisco right by the beach. It's my favorite city in the entire world. 

What is something you do when you need to take time for yourself?

-I have a hot bubble bath and read a book.

Where do you see yourself in five years time?

-Somewhere living with my boyfriend. By then we'll be living in the US or the UK. Wherever jobs take us! 


Instructions for Nominees:
Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you. Then comment on this post with your link when you are done so I can see your answers.
In your post, link back to the person/blog who nominated you and give them a little thank you shout out
After completing the questions, nominate 11 bloggers  or as many as you can with under 200 followers on the social media platform of your choice
Notify your nominees of their nomination and provide a link to your post so that they know what to do.

Questions:
How did you decide on the title of your blog, and what’s it about?
What is your favorite food?
Can you give 11 random facts about yourself?
What is an item you cannot life without?
What is it you love most about blogging?
If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
What is one country in the world you would like to visit and why?
What are you currently watching or reading?
A long lost relative leaves you a large sum of money, what do you do with it?
What is something you do when you need time by yourself?
Where do you see yourself in five years time?

My Nominations:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the nomination!!! Check out my post at https://creativelyhomespun.wordpress.com/2015/04/01/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment has wondered off! Thank you for doing this - I have had so much fun reading your answers :) where abouts is your boyfriend from? I live near London - well, Hampshire :) I am keen to watch American Crime - I will look into that!! Thanks again, Leah :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...